Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri Major: Communication Studies and Spanish Why you love Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because I am able to be my authentic self around woman that will support me in anything that I do! Favorite quote: "She believed she could, so she did" -R.S. Grey Favorite SK memory: Sharing the Sigma Kappa Sisterhood with my mother and sister!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President of Standards and Values
Hometown: Fresno, California Major: Criminal Justice Why you love Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because it gave me life long friends and constantly pushes me to be the best leader I can. Favorite Quote: “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”– Friedrich Nietzsche Favorite Memory: Growing even closer with my best friends during recruitment!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Programming
Hometown: Walnut Creek, CA Major: Biology and Economics Why I love Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because I get to be a part of an amazing group of women who constantly support and encourage each other. I’m so grateful for my sisters and I know that they will always have my back! Favorite Quote: "You only fail when you stop trying." Favorite SK Memory: Big/Little reveal when I got to meet my amazing family!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President of Academic Excellence
• Hometown: Monroe, LA • Major: Biology on the Pre-P.A. track • Why you love SK: Sigma Kappa has given so much to me including leadership opportunities, a support system, and my future bridesmaids. I love that I am able to grow alongside these inspiring women everyday. • Favorite Quote: “And now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.” -Neil Gaiman • Favorite SK Memory: My favorite memory is probably the Big/Little reveal when I finally got to join my amazing fam.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of New Member Education
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri Major: Fashion Merchandising Why I love SK: I love Sigma Kappa because I have truly met my best friends and have been able to grow in my leadership skills. Favorite Quote: "If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room" Favorite SK memory: Being the assistant new member educator to 70 amazing women!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President of Membership
Hometown: Waco, Texas Major: Nursing Why you love Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because it has made TCU feel like a home for me. I have found people who will be in my life forever because of SK. I am so grateful for everything this chapter brought me (: Favorite Quote: "Life is bigger than the boxes we check along the way” ~Cleo Wade~ Favorite SK memory: Splash junior year with my besties!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Philanthropic Service
Hometown: Saint Louis, MO Major: Social Work Why I love Sigma Kappa: Sigma Kappa has given me the opportunity to find new passions in life, such as philanthropy, and has allowed me to become a stronger, more hard working woman. Not to mention I have made the best of friends! Favorite Quote: “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” -Benjamin Spock Favorite Memory: my rush crush (and now little!) running home to me on bid day!!!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President of Finance
Hometown: Houston, TX Major: Finance and Accounting Why I Love SK: I love Sigma Kappa because it brought me my best friends that I know will be in my life forever! Favorite Quote: "C'est la vie" ("That's life" in French) Favorite SK Memory: Participating in the Walk to End Alzheimer's together each year, because it means so much to me and I love getting to help the community together with my best friends.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major: Kinesiology Why I Love SK: I love Sigma Kappa because I feel encouraged to be the best version of myself in sorority life, academics, and leadership! Favorite Quote: "I am where I am meant to be. Finding peace and seeking light, right here in the wild of the waiting." -Morgan Harper Nichols Favorite SK Memory: Velvet Taco dates with my SK family!
- Email Address: email@example.com
Vice President of Communications and Operations
Hometown: Sarasota, Florida Major: Business Why I love Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because it has allowed me to grow as a young woman and develop bonds with my best friends that will last forever. Favorite Quote: "Success is setting goals that feel true to who you are, not what others expect of you"- Ivanka Trump Favorite SK Memory: Bid Day with my big!
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Alumnae Relations
Hometown: McLean, Virginia Major: Business Why Sigma Kappa: I love Sigma Kappa because I found my family away from home and my friends for the rest of my life. Favorite Quote: "When you focus on the good, the good gets better" Favorite Memory: Running to my big on Bid Day!
- Email Address: email@example.com